Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Gallery - Beauty




Tara over at Sticky Fingers has started a new blog feature/workshop called The Gallery

The Gallery
Every week I will give you a prompt, an idea, a notion and you go out and take a photograph using that prompt. Or just use a photo you already have.
The prompt could be one word, an object, an idea, a phrase, anything, and you have to post a picture which you feel represents that prompt.
Post it on your blog and write about it.
This weeks prompt was 'Beauty'
I think these pictures show natural and simple beauty perfectly.

They were taken on my iPhone a few months ago and I'm really pleased with how they've come out. I've decided that all my pictures for The Gallery are going to be taken and edited on my iPhone.

Photo details- The colours on the first photo haven't been enhanced at all (mainly because I didn't know how to do that back then) the second photo was edited using an app called 'ColourSplash



blog comments powered by Disqus