Thursday 3 June 2010

Damn you chocolate!!

My throat stings and feels swollen :-(
I ate chocolate :-(
I know I shouldn't have but I really fancied some and always seem to forget how badly it hurts after I've eaten it and besides I'd already had a bit of a bad week already diet wise (I try to stay bread and dairy free) anyway.
I know, I know, I'm silly!
I mentioned it to mum and dad and got a bit told off (ahh the joys of living back at home!) for not sticking to what I know I can eat.
I've been getting headaches and stomach ache more and feeling generally run-down and I know its to do with food, I just don't want to have to admit it because its always the nice food that's bad for you :-(
Dad has said I should look into getting an allergy/intolerance test done and Mum said to make a list of foods/drinks that I can have.
Here's the list so far;
Water
Tea with soya milk (but I should probably cut that out too cos of the sugar and caffeine!)
Herbal teas
Chicken
Turkey
Fish
Vegetables
Fruit

I'm going to try to avoid anything thats quite starchy and anything fatty...Hmmm dinners are going to be interesting from now on *sob*

Any ideas for interesting meals? I'd love to hear them!!
blog comments powered by Disqus