Tuesday 15 June 2010

Week 1 - A is for Attitude

This is the first week of 

Lottie Loves… Finishing School

the A-Z of how to be feminine and fabulous

our task was

Week 1 – A is for Attitude

My little challenge for you these next two weeks is to think about what makes you happy about yourself.
Which bits of you do you like, which bits of you do you love?  What have you achieved that you look at with satisfaction and joy? What do you like about your body? What do you love about being the woman you are? I want nothing negative, no buts just pure ‘this is what I like/love because…..

so here goes!
 
  • I like that I am independent-if I need to do something I can go out and do it by myself.
  • I like my legs and my 'dainty' hands.
  • I love that I am musically talented. I can sing and I love to do it. I can also pick up most instruments and learn to play them very quickly.
  • I like the colour of my eyes.
  • I like that I've learnt to let myself act on the spur of the moment
  • I like that I am good at making things.
  • I love that I get on with pretty much anyone.
  • Most of all I love that I am now happy and healthy :-)

blog comments powered by Disqus