Thursday 15 April 2010

And the award for the longest Blog To Do List goes to....

Ok so this blog award has been on my To Do lists for over a month now since I was first tagged by Holly from It's a Mummy's Life back at the beginning of March (Im crap I know! But it was on my list honest!!) and now I've been tagged by My Mummy wrote this for me so I thought I better pull my finger out and actually post it!
Without further ado, here are 7 things you never knew you needed to know about MissSearles
  1. I have a scar on my eyebrow and if they are waxed wrong I look very suprised on one eye
  2. When I was younger my sister dropped a tin of air freshener on my head from the top of the stairs through the bannisters...I had to go to hospital and get it glued back together...she was about 4...and she laughed :s
  3. Christmas 2008 (Christmas 2009 has officially been written off as null/void for obvious reasons) I managed to not wake up until 7am, which is a vast improvment on my othe records of 4:30am, 5am and my second best 6:10am......I get very excited about Christmas and will sing carols and christmas songs from October.
  4. My childhood pets were named after beverages, Guinness the rabbit and Tango the hamster
  5. I've met and shook the hand of President Obama and Michelle Obama! I got to meet them on their first trip to the UK after he became President, was a very *hush hush* event and security was very tight but they are both really lovely and actually took the time to look you in the eye, say Hello and shake your hand :-)
  6. I can't read music but still managed to pass Music GCSE and Music Tech A-level 
  7. I can tie knots with my tongue
The rules of the award are these:
  1. Copy the award to your blog
  2. Insert a link to the person who nominated you
  3. Tell us seven things about yourself that you haven't told us before
  4. Nominate seven other bloggers for the award
  5. Link to their blogs
  6. Tell the nominees about their award

I nominate...
Lucy @ A Modern Day Ricky and Lucy
MrsB @ After All The World Is A Beautiful Place
Laura @ Dim But Witty 
Potential Mummy B @ My Baby Adventure
Laura @ Piece of Cake
blog comments powered by Disqus