Thursday 29 April 2010

The Four

I''ve been tagged with this Meme created by my lovely penpal Chelle over at Chelle's Place 

The Four
(Feel free to add or replace a subject)

Jobs you had:
  • Trainee Estate Agent-hated it!
  • Nursery Nurse-loved it, really miss my kiddies sometimes, some of my closest friends now were the girlies from that nursery :-)
  • Ann Summers Rep-funny job, horrible boss even though I always hit my £500 target every month
  • Data Administration Clerk-Current job, I'm in charge of lots of lovely databases and spreadsheets that I don't like people touching and messing up!
Places you lived: I'm changing this to...
Places you've like to live:
  • Holland-when things go wrong my first thought is always 'I could always go and live in Holland!'
  • Canada-I am slightly worried that when I go to Canada for my holiday in a few weeks I may not want to come back
  • Japan-would love to experience such a different culture
  • My own flat!
Movies you can't see too many times:
  • Step-Up 2
  • Dirty Dancing
  • SATC
  • Any of the Fast and Furious films 
Websites you visit daily:
  • Google Reader
  • Blogger
  • Facebook
  • Twitter 
Things you like to eat:
  • Chicken
  • Sweetcorn
  • Lemon Sorbet
  • Chips
Places you would like to be: 
  • Beach somewhere sunny
  • Singing on stage
  • Disneyland/Disneyworld
  • Dover (I love that going on holiday feeling!)
TV's shows you like to watch:
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Glee
  • House
  • Scrubs 
What you dislike:
  • Boredom
  • Feeling ill
  • When my attention span is lacking (usually due to too much going around in my head!)
  • Not getting enough sleep
Best books you have read:
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic
  • This Book Will Save Your Life
  • The Great Gatsby (loved studying this book at school)
  • (this ones a bit of a cheat but its my all time favourite kiddies book) Guess How Much I Love You? 

The rules:
1. Use the subjects above or feel free to add or change any.
2. Fill in your answers and post them on your blog, feel free to copy the logo.
3. Tag two people and let them now you tagged them and send the link to who tagged you.


I'm going to tag...
Heather @ Eggs, Cream and Honey
And
Emma @ Me, The Man & The Baby

blog comments powered by Disqus