Thursday 29 April 2010

Grumpy

I feel like I'm all over the place today.
My brain has gone all mushy and I cant concentrate, I've got 101 ideas going round in my brain and a To Do list as long as my arm. There's not enough hours in the day to get everything done and even if there were more hours I'd probably spend them on Twitter!



I'm hungry but I can't work out what I want to eat. I'm too warm but if I take off my jacket I'm too cold. I'm fidgety and I can't get comfy on my seat.

I'm clingy and needy but no-ones answering their texts or emails.
I've got things I want to do but I've got not motivation.

Yes, I'm grumpy and yes it will probably pass in a few hours but at the moment I'm grumpy and I want a cuddle goddammit!!


- Posted grumpily using BlogPress from my iPhone (why isn't there a cuddle app?!?)
blog comments powered by Disqus